[3830] KsQP NN4K Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 26 19:24:46 EDT 2012

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:           1
   20:  115     52
----------------------------
Total:  115     53      0  Mults = 96  Total Score = 43,496

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I really enjoyed this QSO Party. The published routes of the mobiles were very
helpful in anticipating when certain counties would be available. Big thanks to
all the rovers for their time and expenses involved providing Q's for everyone.

I was able to spell KANAS and SUNFLOWER with the call suffixes. The KS0KS and
K0A provided the 200 bonus points.

I was born and reared in Haskell County so a contact with N0U was a highlight.
Fifty plus years ago I was W0ULJ in Satanta.

Looking forward to next year.  73

I used the FT-2000, Force 12 CX19 and Alpha 78 running 400 watts