[3830] OhQP KW8N Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 26 20:38:02 EDT 2012

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KW8N
Operator(s): KW8N
Station: KW8N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LORA

   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  264    720  CW Mults = 102  Ph Mults = 131  Total Score = 290,784

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Excellent participation from stations all over Ohio.  I only did not work 5 of
the 88 counties on either mode.  A real tribute to the efforts of a few guys in
Mad River to get the word out and encourage so many less contest oriented ops to
get on and make themselves available.  The short-skip on 40 meters almost the
whole contest provided an excellent way to work these folks.

I lost 15 minutes in the middle of the contest scratching my head trying to
figure out why my K3 was acting weird.  It was of course operator error, a
setting that I had inadvertently messed up and it took a while for me to figure
out what had happened and get it straightened out.