[3830] KsQP N6MU Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 26 23:53:28 EDT 2012

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   24      2
----------------------------
Total:  220    163      0  Mults = 105  Total Score = 103,730

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a weekend! 1x1s galore and at least a dozen very active mobiles to chase.
Top mobile for me was K0S with 67 Qs followed by N0R(39), N0U/K0O(36),
K0WHY(30), N0K(25), NU0Q(24), K0E(22) and W0O(21).

Only needed 13 counties after Saturday and they were all on planned routes
except LEA. Special thanks to Jon, W0O/W0ZQ, who changed his route Sunday to
include LEA. My sweep was impossible without him. It's that kind of comeraderie
that makes these things so much fun. My last four were BOU, LCN, LEA and CRA.

I worked both bonus stations and 30 of the 33 1x1s. Looking forward to the neat
stamps.

Another tip of the hat to Bob, W0BH, who spearheaded the tremendous turnout.
73...

John, N6MU                TS-570 & 4BTV