[3830] KsQP K0L/M(KC0CL) Mobile SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 28 01:13:23 EDT 2012

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0L/M
Operator(s): KC0CL
Station: K0L/M

Class: Mobile SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0      55      0
   20:   0     182      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     237      0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 17,164

Wow, KSQP was quite an experience. I was scheduled to work in 33 counties. On
Saturday I got all but the last one. On Sunday I think they moved the County
line so I missed one. All told I worked 31 counties and drove through 33. To
work all those counties I found myself on back roads, muddy roads, rocky roads,
single lane roads, unimproved roads, paved roads and a few major highways. I
found it hard to believe that the roads in Kansas were this bad. With all the
things that seem to be going wrong, radio set up wrong, logger not set up
correctly, navigation not completely setup, bad roads, rain and lightning, it
was still a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I'm looking forward to the next
one.