[3830] KsQP K0W(@K0AP) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 28 02:45:07 EDT 2012

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0W
Operator(s): K0W
Station: K0AP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Olathe
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   63     29
   20:  186    477
   15:   31      3
----------------------------
Total:  280    509      0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 103,824

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

I was happy to provide the "W" letter to spell SUNFLOWER. Based on the cluster I
was not seeing spots on phone (SSB) for the other two "W" stations (W0W and
N0W). So thought I should concentrate more on phone to give those guys who
don't operate CW a fair share of the fun. Had some really good runs on phone,
4-5 Qso's per minute. Overall, I think the band conditions were worse compared
to 2011. 15m Qso's were mostly with EU stations. My goal was to make at least
500 Qso's as I did not expect to operate the entire time due to some family
obligations. Ended up with almost 800 Qso's which I think is not too bad. Was
not on the air for about 5 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday. All in all,
great fun and already looking forward to KSQP 2013.

73 Dragan K0AP