[3830] KsQP K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 28 10:35:29 EDT 2012

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:02

   80:    0      0      0
   40:   13      0      0
   20:   63     39      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   76     39      0  Mults = 63  Total Score = 19,478

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  Logging computer was not operational,
so logging and sending were done mechanically.  No problem with sending, but
keeping track to avoid dupes when the calls were so similar was very
difficult.
Apologies to those that I duped.  Looks like I worked four of the six counties
that I have never confirmed in KS. Many thanks especially for those. A very
good QSO party with a lot of activity on 40 and 20 CW and 20 phone.  The higher
bands didn't yield any QSOs and I never heard any KQP activity on 80 CW or phone
or 40 phone.
I was able to spell out both KANSAS and SUNFLOWER with one-by-one suffixes and
worked both bonus stations.  Great QSO party.  Great activity.  Lots of fun.
Thanks to all, particularly the mobiles.  73, John, K4BAI.