[3830] ARRL 160 K1TN Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 2 07:57:12 EST 2012

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wisconsin

Total:  QSOs = 107  Sections = 41  Countries = 0  Total Score = 8,774

I'm sorry, no dedicated 160M antenna this year, not even for one weekend. I just
end fed a random wire against a 1/4 wavelength wire on the ground. Spent two
hours being an alligator and then just pulled the switch and slithered off.
After the terrible noise on 80M here last weekend during the CQ WW CW I am
starting to wonder if some kind of local noise source has popped up. It's
possible.