[3830] ARRL 160 AA4NC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 2 18:17:48 EST 2012

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AA4NC
Operator(s): AA4NC
Station: AA4NC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  QSOs = 616  Sections = 70  Countries = 16  Total Score = 115,240

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I got on for a bit on Saturday to be "new meat"! Always good rates in this
contest... The band sounded quiet here even though I have no RX antennas at the
moment. There must have been a pipeline to Eastern Europe because I worked so
many UR, OK, OM, and HA stations. Very few other Europeans worked...

73,

Will

Elecraft K3 + Ameritron AL-1200
1/4 wave wire ground plane with 3 elevated radials