[3830] 10RTTY KI7MT Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 2 18:44:43 EST 2012

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Montana

Total:  QSOs = 64  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 5  Total Score = 1,408

I like RTTY contests, but did not have a good time on Sunday. After an hour or
so, I'd had enough and pulled out of this one.

Bad timing for this contest I think. Couple weeks before shortest day of the
year (about 7 hours of sunlight here, much worse for others), 3 Major DXE's
running, a Major CW contest going all weekend, and the SFI was in the tank.
Can't do much about SS stuff, but the others could use a bit of consideration
I'd think.

What stations I did work seems to print pretty well. I'm pretty much done wiht
contests until after New Years.

73's, and Hope Everyone has a Happy & Safe Holiday Season.

KI7MT