[3830] 10RTTY N6ML(@K6LRG) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 2 21:49:36 EST 2012

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: N6ML
Operator(s): N6ML
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Livermore, CA

Total:  QSOs = 153  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 8  Total Score = 6,885

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, HyGain 103BA, remote

It was going quite well, until my nice east coast run suddenly dried up. I
looked at the meter, and wasn't getting any power out, and the K3 was reporting
high SWR. I think I blew the 10m BPF... guess it couldn't handle sustained 100w
RTTY. That was the end of the remote operation.

Condx seemed quite good domestically. Worked all of the W1/2/3/4 mults except
VT and ME (but at least 3 RI's and a DC!). The band was shortening up, and I
was starting to work more 0's and 5's when the "event" occurred. Had planned to
look for the Carib/SA mults in the afternoon. Oh well... maybe next year....