[3830] ARRL 160 OL7M M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 3 03:46:40 EST 2012

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1CW,OK1DF,OK1MU,OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Policko

Total:  QSOs = 281  Sections = 57  Countries = 2  Total Score = 32,034

This contest is for us one of the most beautiful contest in the whole year. This
year CONDX were not  good, first night Eastern BIG GUNS were very weak, and
managed only 135 QSO. Best DX is N7GP from AZ. The second night was CONDX a
little better, another 153 QSOs in  log,  but unfortunately we have some local
interference, so that more than half of the time could not read weak signals,
SRI... Even though, we made many nice QSOs, including  Robert N7UA from WWA and
Riki K7NJ from UT â€" great job, guys!

Equipment : 2xIC-775 DSP + PA + 41m vertical with 120 radials + several BVRGs

Thanks for nice contest and ALL QSO and see you again in  CQWW 160m !

Pavel OK1MU on behalf OL7M team