[3830] CQWW CW LZ0M(LZ2SX) SOAB QRP

e77ta leptir at fakat.ba
Mon Dec 3 08:12:03 EST 2012

Hello Boyan

Antennas are what I asked you about, not your favorite turbo folk singer,
but you did not answer again.  Here, I made a little comparison:

        LZ0M                          E77TA
10-20 m- Hexbeam- up 7m         20/15/10 - spiderbeam at 15m
40-80m- Inverted Vee- up 7 m    40m- dipole at 15m + vertical
160- ?                          80m-inv.V apex at 15m
                               160m-inv.L + Inv.V at 15m

Do You still claim your antenna setup is so much better then mine, to
double the score? Or you borowed GPN4B 4 band trap vertical from your radio
club again, and made it even better? That is your second radio antenna,
...second radio for second s&p ?? I would realy like to see you on youtube,
operating SO2R s&p in CQ WW. That would make you even more popular than
Katya Bozhenova :-)).

Save the story about contest radio for Desislava, I can hear everytihg you
do.  Power limit is 5W for both of us, or is it?!

And aobut the QTH? I understand the advanges of your QTH, considering that
you work from sea coast. But just to remind you, it is the Black Sea coast,
in SE Europe!  Yu are not red hot Carribean mult, and you did not run, but
worked 100% s&p, just as I did!

I houpe you will double my score next yaer again :-))

73 & GL, Edin E77TA