[3830] 10RTTY AB1J Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 4 15:34:03 EST 2012

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:26

Total:  QSOs = 27  State/Prov = 10  Countries = 7  Total Score = 459

Last year this was an HF contest, this year it was
essentially a VHF contest, with all the charms thereof.
Such is life on this betwixt and between band. Hope
it's better the next couple of years - then we head
back into the ditch.

After last year I was ready to rock 'n' roll: more
memory in my computer, another monitor to spread out
all the N1MM windows, three decoders chugging away (MMVARI,
MMTTY and 2Tone) but after scouting out the band on
Saturday, I decided on just a token effort, especially
following a major effort in the CQ WW CW the weekend before.
I hung out around the house and checked in occasionally.
Spotted lots of stations to help those with a more
serious intent.

I'll be sporadically active in the ARRL 10M next weekend.
The SFI is still declining at this moment. How low can it go?

Have a nice holiday season, whatever you celebrate.

73,
Kermit, AB1J