[3830] ARRL 160 KI0I Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Dec 5 19:48:17 EST 2012

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 20:32

Total:  QSOs = 712  Sections = 80  Countries = 14  Total Score = 138,086

Good fun. LP in the 160m tests is a test of antennas and patience, I can only
imagine how QRP wud be.
I'm sure my score will drop after log checking cuz some calls were real hard to
copy. Always love the chance to contest on topband and someday hope to improve
some antennas. Did use a 500+ ft wire for rcv which really helped in the QRM to
hear EU. TX antennas used-1/2 wave Inv-Vee at 55ft and Hytower w/wire off top as
an Inv-L, 20-130ft radials. IC746 100 watts.
Thanks for the CQ answers and the guys who dug out my sigs. 73 Mark