[3830] ARRL 10 K2DB SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 9 01:07:06 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2DB
Operator(s): K2DB
Station: K2DB

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  134    48
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  134    48  Total Score = 25,728

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

Remote operation, and the band conditions left a lot to be desired, definitely
not what I had anticipated. Running 100 watts and a PRO67B at 55 feet normally
does much better than I did today. I am exiting the contest early, due to the
fact that I am heading off to Buffalo to attend the Bills Game early Sunday
morning. This is a tough one, seeing that I am a die hard Steelers Fan #1 and
Bills are #2 team, I will miss the Steelers/Chargers game on TV :-( Some things
are more important than ham radio contests; like free tickets to a Pro Football
game. hihi
Paul K2DB