[3830] ARRL 10 K7ULS SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 9 19:07:18 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ULS
Operator(s): K7ULS
Station: K7ULS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: UT

   CW:  41     26
  SSB:  48     23
-------------------
Total:  89     49  Total Score = 12,740

Didn't make up to the mountain this year with the SFI so low and the loom of 10"
snow. I decided to stay home using a modified AR-6 with some coils. I decided
first to enter the the LP phone only like last year and spent all day Saturday
on SSB but with only 32 q's by days end it wasn't looking so good. So woke up
Sunday working an extra 16 q's on SSB and it was the same stations over and
over again so went down to the CW portion and ended up working and additional
41 with DX to the Caribbean and South America. No EU's or JA's not even
Hawaii.
73 de K7ULS