[3830] ARRL 10 W4UH M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 9 20:11:22 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4UH
Operator(s): AD4Z K9VV AI4QY WA0USA W4UH
Station: W4UH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SFL

   CW:  848   123
  SSB:  392    85
-------------------
Total: 1240   208  Total Score = 868,608

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First of all thanks to everyone who worked us, it was really appreciated!

This was our best shot with no excuses! Sure we could always wish we had
better
conditions, no line noise, etc. Shoulda, woulda, coulda, can be added to any
contest comments, but hey, this is contesting.

We had a great team and a great time and enjoyed every minute of it.

PS: The RUM helped!