[3830] ARRL 10 NN7ZZ(N5LZ) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 9 20:18:44 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NN7ZZ
Operator(s): N5LZ
Station: N5LZ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: UT

   CW:  635    80
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  635    80  Total Score = 203,200

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

Fun as usual, but it was a tough grind at times with the poor conditions.  I
missed several states.  I never had  propagation to the great lakes area so
missed MN, WI, IL, IN, and MI.    I actually heard W0AIH once but he was
calling someone else and was soon gone. I heard W9RE CQing and tried to get
Mike’s attention for a few minutes but no dice.   Also heard K0HA early
Sunday, and I know he is in NE which I needed, even through he was calling
someone else I did try to nab him but missed and never heard him again.  Also
missed MS, and my neighbor state WY.  Had a few pleasant surprises, like being
called by BD4FM in the last hour.  A few JA and EU stations in the log this
year, but nothing to boast about.  The only EU mults were F, EA, SM, and OH.  I
always wonder how far south I need to move to make my mult count more
respectable...