[3830] ARRL 10 K7RL SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 9 23:05:15 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WA

   CW:  546    65
  SSB:  624    49
-------------------
Total: 1170   114  Total Score = 391,248

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Numerous birthday parties and holiday festivities collide this time of year,
always making it difficult to find time to operate this contest. Looking at the
SFI didn't look very promising either, so not expecting much, I decided to get
on Sunday morning to see what was cooking.

Conditions were spotty, but my rate was incredible on both phone and CW for the
5 hours I operated. I had the highest sustained rates I've ever experienced at
my QTH, averaging over 230 Qs per hour. Amazing conditions for such a low SFI.

73 de Mitch, K7RL