[3830] ARRL 10 PT5T(@PP5EG) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 10 07:52:54 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PT5T
Operator(s): PU5DCB,IV3NVN,PP5MCB,PY1KN,PP5EG,PP5RZ
Station: PP5EG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BRAZIL

   CW: 1115   160
  SSB:  856   139
-------------------
Total: 1971   199  Total Score = 1,845,428

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hi folks

We continue our plan to introduce our hobby and mainly contest to the young
generation and at this time we had PU5DCB Vitor managing the station.
In order to complete the team we got IV3NVN Simone, PY1KN Marcelo, PP5MCB
Mauro, PP5RZ Rogerio and myself PP5EG.
90% of the contacts has been made by PU5DCB and IV3NVN. The others served coffe
and sandwiches.
Has been a pleasure to see the Vitor/s evolution
Best 73
Oms PP5EG