[3830] ARRL 10 WO9S SO CW LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 10 21:28:07 EST 2012

            ARRL10M Score Summary Sheet
        Start Date : 2012-12-08
     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S
Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : 10M
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V11.12.0

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty
           28     120    480   45
        Total     120    480   45

             Score : 21,600
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847  100 watts
           Antenna : Cushcraft R6000 vertical (20-6)

           Soapbox : Limited time available so I didn't catch all the openings,
                     but enough to keep it interesting - even with the present
                     antenna setup.  A variety of propagation conditions and
                     openings, including to V51, D4, ZL, some GM's, EA6, etc.
                     About 7 hours of operating time.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2012-12-10        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner