[3830] ARRL 10 VE3HMK SO SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Dec 15 17:08:33 EST 2012

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE3HMK
Operator(s): VE3HMK
Station: VE3HMK

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Toronto

   CW:
  SSB:  19     12
-------------------
Total:  19     12  Total Score = 228

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

It was a short contest for me , Thanks to a Hockey game on Saturday Night W/ my
Brother in law which i missed almost of my time, However I had a good time i
almost got VA7BEC in BC But the reflector prevented me from making a QSO This
is also My Host Country has Being Shut Out this time  I Tried VE QSO'S But The
Needle
is on the same level as the Power Output, Next stop is The RAC Winter Contest
This will be helpful to me Happy Holiday's to all, On the Lighter side I got a
100 Point Certificate on the 40 mb #2816 Additional details is www.3905ccn.net
to get involved thanks & 73's Mark Alexander Humenyk VE3HMK.