[3830] TBDC KH6LC Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 30 16:48:44 EST 2012

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): AH6RE, KH6LC, NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kea'au Hawai'i

Total:  QSOs = 228  Total Score = 2,751

We recently doubled the number of radials under our TX vertical.  Were we any
louder?   Ha!!!   While the band was nice and quiet, conditions weren't the
greatest with signal strengths radically up and down.  Our perception was that
overall participation seemed a bit less this year.   It was still BIG FUN.
Thanks for all the contacts.  Hope to see everyone in the CQ-160 Test.

K3, Alpha 77, TX Ant= Vertical, RX Ant= Beverages & 4 Square.

73 & Aloha, de Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE and Roby NH6V.