[3830] CQ160 CW W0AIH Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Feb 3 19:44:55 PST 2012

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WI

Total:  QSOs = 888  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 36  Total Score = 213,249

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

It was an interesting weekend.  Paul and I were going to operate together on
this one.  I was there the first night, began running a pretty good fever and
had to go home and sit out the 2nd night.  :(

Paul operated the 2nd night scooping up the EU mults that were not there the
first night.  So our QSO count suffered a little bit.  Pretty good conditions
the 2nd night from what Paul reported.  He worked a new one for his DXCC
snagging HL.

Mults worked:
6Y, C6, CE, CM, CN, CT, CU, CX, DL, E7, EA, EI, FM, G,
GJ, GM, HI, HK, HK0/a, HL, I, JA, KH6, KL, KP2, LU, LX,
OM, PJ2, S5, SP, T32, V3, VK, VP6, XE

Sections Missed:
DC, LAB, SK, NWT, YT, NU

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/