[3830] NA Sprint CW KO7AA HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 4 20:54:55 PST 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

---------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws CC

Comments:

N1MM and the Microham u2R was all set up for the CQWWCW. The weather
has been soooooo nice lately (70 F and sunny today), I was out cycling with
my wife until 30 mins before the contest, and really hadn't paid any attention
to the station. All was good until 80M time came around. It took me 10 mins
to figure out how to get one of the radios/linears to transmit on 80M, and
that doesn't work out well in the Sprint :)

80M didn't sound very good, not much east of W9.....

73 Bill KO7AA in Tucson, AZ