[3830] NA Sprint CW K7NV HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 4 21:25:28 PST 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: East Coast of CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:24

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

I was out all day working on a tower & station rebuilding project. We just love
it here when the WX gives us a good day (above freezing)to go make some hay!

Got home too late to start the Sprint on time, first qso was made in the 36th
minute.

But, had some fun running all the new gear & software in the shack thru the
paces.
Everything seems to be working now (as of Thursday night), except the
op....sorry for the QLF moments!
I'll get on top of this new stuff someday...

73, Kurt