[3830] NA Sprint CW W1NN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 5 00:27:30 PST 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC+MRRC

Comments:

My first Sprint operating remote from Japan (contest starts at 9 AM here).  This
may be the worst I've ever done, but better this way than no Sprint at all.  The
antennas for remoting are low wires and very poor compared with my usual
antennas (which are nothing to write home about).  The G5RV just won't load on
20 and the SWR is sky high and I felt like I was QRP.  Still lots of fun.  Very
good activity.

Had to knock off a few minutes early to go help JH1GTV do some antenna work -
hopefully the 10M stack will be ready by ARRL.

73, Hal W1NN / 7J1AAI