[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 6 19:19:26 PST 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Three in the afternoon when the sprint starts so without a second band any
dual CQing has to be VFO A then B. Didn't work very well this contest so
I did the slow crawl up the band getting beat up and beat out. Still I was
able to stay even and a little ahead of my rate sheet until the sprinters left
20 and 40 wasn't quite ready in Alaska yet.

Still able to stay close to my goal after the first two hours but finally
started dropping so far behind I went into my normal "fun" mode and tried to
find mults and then actually work them which we all know in the CW sprints
isn't the same thing. I was loud on 80 with good rate but just working the same

two states so I stayed on 40 almost to the end also not working anything
new.

73 Rich KL7RA   next up wpx rtty