[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 6 21:57:38 PST 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

---------------------

Team: Ad Hoc Contest Group

Comments:

The bands were in good shape, but after a fun 10 hours of chasing Minnesota
mobiles around, my concentration wasn't quite 100%. At least I (almost) forgot
about my pending visit to the dentist for a root canal on Monday!

I usually am able to work most of the states and provinces that I hear, but
this time I heard but missed ID OK and KS. Others missed and not heard were ND
SD NE SC WV RI VT and ME. In Canada, I worked BC ON and MAR. I found AR calling
CQ for another event, and coaxed a name and qth. He gave me a 4 digit number and
said I should use that for his number, so I did. Hope that's allowed, otherwise
I'll have one mult less.

This go around, I count 150 unique calls and 30 ops with 3 Qs each. It seemed
like everyone was a bit more relaxed as well for some reason .. maybe it was
just me.  In any case, thanks to all the great ops out there who teach me
something new each time we do this.  I'll be on at least part time for the SSB
Sprint.  It would be fun to have you all join us for the NS on Thursday
evenings as well!

73, Bob, w0bh