[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 9 07:39:08 PST 2012

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:   2      0
   80:  34     13
   40:  38     38
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  74     51  Total Score = 3,774

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  All three bands
seemed pretty good for domestic QSOs.  20M was about dead except for a loud
CE1/K7CA on the low end of the band.  No CWT activity heard on 20.  40M was
fairly long and the only DX heard or worked in CWT was DF6RI, Alfred.  80M had
unusually strong west coast stations.  160M seemed OK, but I missed the
activity center apparently.  N4YDU and I were CQing around 1815 kHz and I tune
up the band about 10 kHz and didn't hear anybody there.  The activity I see
reported must have been around 1828 and I didn't listen that high.  My bad.

Hope to work DX members the weekend after this one from the M/M station NQ4I in
ARRL DX CW.  I will be the 80M run operator at last report.

Thanks for all QSOs.  Non-members worked were:  N1TA, DF6RI, W7SW, K4ORD, AA2JZ
(FL), KB9ILT, and WA3NZR, who is on the nominated list.

73, John, K4BAI.