[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 9 19:05:02 PST 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 10

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      4
   80:  13     10
   40:  15     12
   20:   7      4
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Personal best in the Q department.  A little light on mults to get a new score
PB.  Great condx on 20 to start.  Made timing band changes a real challenge
(SO1V here).  But, can't complain at all with results.

My antenna system now consists of an inverted L, 30 feet vertical, 100 feet
horizontal.  I hope to get an 80 meter full wave horizontal loop up this
weekend.  If so, it will be interesting to see what happens next week.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73, Doug
KY4F