[3830] RTTY WPX K6UFO(@NN7SS) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 12 16:09:48 PST 2012

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Just like last year, my goal was to add some new DXCC
countries to my "Digital" DXCC total. Lotw showed
me at 115 countries and I hoped to add maybe 20 more,
final addition was 15 - I guess I already got all the
"easy" ones. I found 6 new countries the first night,
5 more on Saturday, 4 more on Sunday.

I was only looking for new DX, but if I had already
tuned you in, I gave you a call.  I certainly sent more
cluster spots than I used, and on 20m using the amp
ould reset the cable modem - no more spots until I
connected.

Anyway, RTTY is fun, even with high power and packet
spots...  Everybody QSL to Lotw please!

K6UFO  Mork!

10,15,20m: C-31XR at 71ft, 3el Steppir at 40 ft
Yaesu FT-1000MP
Ameritron AL-1200
Writelog and MMTTY software and microham micro2r