[3830] RTTY WPX VE3FJB M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 12 17:38:45 PST 2012

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE3FJB
Operator(s): VA3LM VA3YC VE3PF VE3SQT VA3KUG VA3VD VE3OKS VE3NLS VE7FZ VE3VSM VE3II
Station: VE3FJB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Coldwater

What a great time, some propagation issues.  15 & 40 Meters were the money
bands.  They were awesome, 80M and 10M were disappointing.
This was our second session using a Flex / ACOM pair, was quite pleased.  Some
tweaks needed for the next session.

We had a great participation from the local area.  They are now waiting for the
next contest.

Our 4 el steppir had one broken element, but we still had a great number, we
doubled our score from the previous year.