[3830] RTTY WPX K3TN SOAB(TS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 13 03:35:22 PST 2012

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3 to 135' Windom OCF dipole at 45'

I'm still on the fence about RTTY contesting, but the weather here on Saturday
made it a perfect stay to stay inside and play radio. Great conditions on most
bands, especially 15m. Sunday am 15m had a phenomenal EU opening here, but I
had to leave in the middle of it as the wx on Sunday was FB. Put in a few more
hours on Sunday afternoon, jumping across 10, 15 and 20. I also made occasional
non-RTTY forays to work a few in the PA contest and the NH and LA QSO parties,
oh and a bit of the SSB NA Spring too - the non-contesters were probably
apoplectic this weekend...