[3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 13 09:13:04 PST 2012

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: NNJ

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Wow!! Lots of people on RTTY. Thanks for all the contacts. It was difficult to
find room to run for any length of time. 40 meters was a zoo. Was hoping that
10 would have opened more. Love that band. 20 meters was the bread and butter
band. Left it too early on Sunday. Went to 40 before dark and it cost me about
40 to 50 Q's. Live and learn! Enjoyed myself. Must get my second radio system
operational again. Used the Flex-3k. Wonderful radio. Used wire for 40 and 80.
Need a beam for 40. Still recovering from the storm in October. It destroyed my
shorty 40 meter beam, and the the tribander  for the second radio. That and all
the wire antennas. Got up a single set of 40 and 80 meter dipoles at low height
(about 30 feet). Once again many thanks for the stations that answered my call.
Hope I didn't cause too much QRM with my ~800 watts. 73 sk de Jerry NO2T.