[3830] RTTY WPX VB7R(@VA7AAA) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 13 10:33:29 PST 2012

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VB7R
Operator(s): VE7SZ VA7AM VE7ON VE7MID VE7IN VE7WO
Station: VA7AAA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Langley, BC

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Allan, VE7SZ, obtained the call sign VB7R for this year’s CQ WPX RTTY Contest.
We agreed to get both experienced and relatively new RTTY operators for the
contest to provide an opportunity for the newcomers to run rate and learn how
N1MM handles RTTY. When the newcomers were operating and running rate the more
experienced ops provided assistance as required. Fun was had by all including
those who just dropped by see what was going on this weekend. As usual, Allan
provided his usual hospitality with food and snacks available 24 hours a day to
provide sustenance to the hard working operators!

Apart from two amps blowing up during the weekend there no other mishaps!

All had fun and were pleased with the result of 6,804,848 points for our M2 op.