[3830] RTTY WPX AB0RX(@W0MA) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 13 15:00:24 PST 2012

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AB0RX
Operator(s): AB0RX
Station: W0MA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO

Band conditions were down from CQWW and RRU, but activity was still good on 15
meters.  I even has a good run on 10 Meters to EU.   Signals were not too
strong on 10M but the band was quiet.   I worked several stations that were
just above the noise level.  Band conditions were good on 40 and 80M.  Had
several EU stations call me on 80M.  I never went S&P on 80M.

SO2R without a working mouse is a challenge.  RFI caused the mouse on one of
the PCs to freeze up when on 80 Meters.   I was able to keep going with just
the keyboard but I had to type in all the reports and the callsigns of anyone
who was not in the supercheck partial file.

My apologies to a few of you who I accidently hit the CQ key while S&P