[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0HC(@W0BH) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 13 17:29:37 PST 2012

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): MICHEL
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

---------------------
Total:  76     Mults = 26  Total Score = 2,028

Club: Hesston College ARC

Team:

Comments:

I really enjoyed introducing Michel, one of my Hesston College students, to
contesting a la Sprint.  I operated W0BH and Michel (MIKE), operated K0HC. We
switched off whenever things slowed down and it kept things quite interesting
all the way to the end. I also could have used some of Michel's luck .. his
first Q was a drop-in VE9 who just wanted a signal report, and he got at least
one other mult that I missed.

You all were really great with your encouragement to him! We hope we paid you
back with a few extra Qs.

Until the next one ...

73, Bob, w0bh with Michel
trustee, K0HC