[3830] RTTY WPX NF4A M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 14 21:06:49 PST 2012

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A+PACKET
Station: NF4A

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Florida/USA

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

In all my years of contesting, this was my very first RTTY contest. I had a few
hours on Friday night and Saturday before the Mardi Gras Parade which my wife
and I were participating in....threw 13 cases of beads (each case has 720
beads)....but I digress....I had a ball in the contest this will not be my last
RTTY contest....it was easier than I had expected to configure Win-Test and
MMTTY. Thanks for all who put up with my wrong mouse clicks. See you
in the CW and SSB WPX contests.
73 Charlie NF4A