[3830] NHQP W1END SOST LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 16 03:55:40 PST 2012

                    New Hampshire QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: SOST LP
QTH: ROC-NH
Operating Time (hrs): ~6

  160:      2       0
   80:     12       0
   40:     17       0
   20:     67       0
   15:     15       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
    2:      0       0
  UHF:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    113       0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 8,704

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig was FTdx5000 (150w) Butternut HF6V vertical and 160M inv L.
Finally got computer to control rig.  Great for running-saves work.
Also eliminates my senior-moment hand-sending errors.
Had to really work to get the amount of QSOs that I made.
Bands seemed to be pretty poor.  Nothing on 10M.
Spent most of Sunday doing other things - a few trips to the rig.
Thanks for all the responses to my CQs.  See you in New England QP in May.

Eldon - W1END