[3830] ARRLDX CW SP7UWL SOSB/40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 19 11:46:21 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: SP7UWL
Operator(s): SP7UWL
Station: SP7UWL

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH:

   40:  87     23
Total:  87     23  Total Score = 6,003

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

My first ARRL contest ever. Because of the time limitation I've decided to run
only 40m during the nights. First night I couldn't work and the sat/sun evening
I was just 4 hrs on the air with nearly 90 qso's with the east coast and some
VE's. At 1 am I didn't hear any new stations and decided to sleep few hours and
wake up for the sunrise opening to west coast. Unfortunatelly I've oversleeped
and the early bird didn't catched the worm :)
Anyway great fun and a hope to get better next time.
Setup: FT-1000MP 100W / multiband vertical GP7DX / N1MM.