[3830] ARRLDX CW N2WN SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 19 16:07:11 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33:44

Total: 1292   376  Total Score = 1,453,992

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A wild and woolly weekend here, with weather all over the place from very
springlike to torrential downpour and flurries. Go figure, even the redbuds are
confused as they are in full bud...in FEBRUARY! Took time out to vote in the
primary and take in a play with my wife, "Fuddy Meers", needed the laugh :o)

The low bands were way off here compared to last year, both my QSO and worst
yet multipliers were lousy. Too noisy for any real weak stuff.

40 thru 10 were much better thankfully, still had plenty of 6 banders. Worked
some new entities, actually heard China on 40 (real loud). The Asian openings
on 40 and 15 were great. My first QSO was with Japan on 10 (only JA on 10 too)

Glad to hear so many friends and hope all the folks travellin had fun.

73,
Julius
n2wn