[3830] ARRLDX CW N7VM SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 19 16:48:31 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N7VM
Operator(s): N7VM
Station: N7VM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: UT

Total: 2017   323  Total Score = 1,943,814

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

Set a goal of making 2K QSOs, but didn't think I would reach it... until the JA
stations kept calling - wow! Without the help of our JA friends, this contest
would be very boring from this side of the country.    My multiplier count is
to low to be competative, but I needed both ears on one radio to deal with the
fluttery signals from EU on 40 and 20.  Sorry to all the stations    who called
on 40-80-160 I couldn't hear... various noise, snow static, massive auroral
flutter issues proved quite challenging