[3830] ARRLDX CW K7ABV SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 19 20:37:53 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MT

  160:    1     1
   80:    2     2
Total:  642   203  Total Score = 390,978

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

well as usual many Basketball games, 5 to be exact, kept me busy with time away
from the new FTDX-5000D, I had just got, but I sure enjoyed using it for the
test..it is a great piece to add to the station...bands were fine, but, not
much Eu on 28 MHZ...just not as good as it was for CQWW....thanks to all for
some fun again...15 was good every am to europe and some good runs that lasted
for several hours...to asia helped...cu for the SSB part...