[3830] ARRLDX CW SP1NY SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 19 21:52:02 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: SP1NY
Operator(s): SP1NY
Station: SP1NY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: JO84ag

Total:  916   184  Total Score = 505,632

Poor propagation on 160m. Heard few big guns sunday night but no chance
to work any with my weak setup. 80m very noisy can't copy weaker stations
with my Tx antenna (still no have Rx ant.)
Nice opening to West coast saturday morning on 40.
20/15 were "The Bands" especially saturday. 10m dissapointed as only
27 QSO's on saturday but nothing on sunday.
Despite good condx on 20/15m couldn't make enjoyable runs with
150W and 3 el, so most of the QSO's from S&P and skimmers.
Worked all states, missed few VE provinces.
As it's one of my favorite contest had as usual a great fun.
Thanks to all for QSO's.
Mirek

Rigs:
FTDX-5000 @150W
160/80m - wires
40m - rotary moxon dipole (Ultrabeam UB-50)
20/10m - 3el Yagi (Ultrabeam UB-50)