[3830] ARRLDX CW DL8DYL(@DR1A) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 20 10:58:05 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DL8DYL
Operator(s): DL8DYL
Station: DR1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 41h21

   15: 1007    58
Total: 3161   258  Total Score = 2,443,518

This was my very first ARRL CW. I was looking for nice runs to the US, but got
this only on 15m and 20m. Especially on 10m, 80m and 160m I missed good
conditions - too bad.
Thank you very much to the crew of DR1A for letting me use their fine station,
especially to my "tech support" Ben DL6FBL and my "food support" Michael
DL9ECA. Also many thanks to my husband Ralf DL9DRA for "child support" with our
son Robert...
My next contest entry will be the RDXC with 3 other girls. Again at DR1A.
Hope to meet you then!
73 Irina, DL8DYL