[3830] ARRLDX CW K3CR(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 20 14:01:27 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: State College, PA

   20: 1222   101
   15: 1260   101
Total: 4060   482  Total Score = 5,870,760

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

First time on the radio since CQWW. The dose was small but has to last for
another 3 months.
Very surprised to beat my last year score at the end. Things started slow and
after the first 12 hours was absolutely certain that 5M would be my limit this
year. Wrong guess but at least on the better side.
Congrats to K0DQ on the fantastic score. This will be very hard to beat, even
at VY2ZM.
Congrats also to N2NT, K3WW and AA3B. K8PO and NN3W should also come out with
great scores judging from what I heard on the air. Looking at my and Andy's
scores is just mind boggling. 5 q's and 1 mult over 48 hours ... I'm sure glad
I didn't run out to pee one extra time ...

Thanks to WA3FET for letting me operate the station again, and to W2GD and K4ZA
for making the 40 meters beam useable again.

73, Alex LZ4AX