[3830] ARRLDX CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 21 05:29:06 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): HB9CVQ PA0BWL, DF9TS LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   20: 1125    59
Total: 3443   279  Total Score = 2,875,932

2 operators had to cancel their participation only a few days before the
contest.
The other ops did a great job and we tested some new equipment.
We look forward to the new stacks for 10-15-20Ms. Propagation on 160M and 10M
was terible and we look forward to some more sunspots :)

The 40M yagi did not play as good as in the last contests and we need to check
why.

thanks for all the QSOs, cu in the SSB part as SOAB. (hopefully with a good
opening on 10).

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I