[3830] ARRLDX CW DL7BY SOSB/20 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Feb 22 10:31:14 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DL7BY
Operator(s): DL7BY
Station: DL7BY

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: nr. Berlin

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  478    57
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  478   578  Total Score = 80,883

Club: Berlin-DX-Group

Comments:

The plan was to work 10m SOSB/10, but this may be a choice (with better
sunspots) for the next years. So I decided to work on 20m. On Saturday the band
openend with the usual east cost stations (W3LPL, KC1XX) abt. 10 Z, but K5GO was
here redeable abt. 8.00 Z! Mostly I was S&P, but with a clear frequency I could
calling CQ and got some missed mults. The band closed abt. 21 Z, on Sunday abt.
20 Z :-(((. I missed only 1 US-Mult = MS, in VE MB, LB, NU, NWT + YT. Like in
other comments mentioned, it seemed that there was no station QRV. All together
it was again a nice contest. Thanks for the QSOs.

RIG: FT 920
ANT: Cushcraft A4S (works still very well since 15 years)
LOG: UXC-Log 7.02

73s es best DX and hope to cu in WPX CW!

Ben - DL7BY -