[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 23 19:09:11 PST 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 24

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:   4      4
   80:  11     11
   40:  17     12
Total:  32     27  Total Score = 864

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Against all odds (and reason) I managed to get on from my hotel room near
Potsdam, Germany.  There happened to be a wired Internet connection in the room
requiring no password, so I knew it would be possible.  And about 40 minutes
before the contest I woke up after a very strange dream in which I was trying
to overcome countless stupid obstacles so I could get hope and operate the NS.
This was clearly sending a message that I needed to operate the NS, so I got my
stuff out of my suitcase and set things up and was ready at the bell.  But I
started to experience intermittancy and it got worse on 80.  I almost quit a
couple of times but then it would sort of recover, only to get worse again.
Too bad because these conditions are pretty favorable to our part of the
company.  Sorry to those who may have received gibberish.

Back to bed.  CU next week from Ohio.

Hal W1NN